Another great party dish that’s easy to make. Be sure to have some heavy duty chips for this. Those cheap thin chips just won’t cut this dip.
Try not to prepare it too far in advance, it can get soggy pretty quickly.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 jar salsa or picante sauce (for a sweeter dip, use mango salsa)
- 1 pound hamburger mix
- 1 envelope taco mix
- 1 container guacamole (or, if you are feeling industrious, 1 whole avocado, half a lemon or lime, cilantro, salt, cumin, and chili powder)
- lettuce, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- Brown the ground meat and taco mix according to package instructions
- In a 9-x13 pan, spread out the refried beans
- Layer the remaining ingredients as you like, I generally put the meat on the beans, then the cheese, then the cold ingredients.